Want to lose some weight ?
setting a goal weight
What is your weight now?……………..Kgs
What is your goal weight?
Discuss this with your health professional and write
down a realistic goal weight…………..Kgs
Often losing 10% of your body weight is enough to make a huge improvement to your health and the way you feel.
For example: if you weigh 100 kg now, 90kg would be a realistic goal.
losing 0.5kg-1kg per week
What are calories (kilojoules)?
Food energy is measured in calories (Cal) or kilojoules (kJ).
1 Cal = 4.2kJs
Everything we eat contains calories, but some foods have a lot more than others. All physical activity burns calories, but some activities burn more than others. If your body has more calories than needed (by eating too many calories and not burning enough), you store the extra as fat. To lose weight you need to eat fewer calories and burn more every day.
did you know?
- That 0.5kg of body fat = 3,500 calories stored in your body
- So to lose 0.5kg per week, your daily intake will need to be 500 calories fewer than your output
- The best way to do this is to eat 350 calories less and burn 150 calories more every day, or you can choose any combination of these, eg: eat 250 Cal less and burn 250 Cal by doing some extra activity
- You will feel more energised as the weight comes off.
eating for health
Dansinger recommends eating a diet that minimizes starches, added sugars, and animal fat from meat and dairy foods. For rapid weight loss, he recommends focusing on fruits, veggies, egg whites, soy products, skinless poultry breasts, fish, shellfish, nonfat dairy foods, and 95% lean meat.
Here are more tips to help you:
- Eat vegetables to help you feel full.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get tempting foods out of your home.
- Stay busy — you don’t want to eat just because you’re bored.
- Eat only from a plate, while seated at a table. No grazing in front of the
- Don’t skip meals.
Keeping a food journal — writing down everything you eat — can also help you stay on track.
“Even if you write it down on a napkin and end up throwing it away, the act of writing it down is about being accountable to yourself and is a very effective tool for weight loss.
Besides jotting down what you ate, and when, you might also want to note how you were feeling right before you ate it. Were you angry, sad, or bored? We often focus so much on foods and calories, but our emotions are a huge part of our eating habits.
If you see a persistent pattern in your emotional eating, please consider talking to a counselor about it. They can be a big help in finding other ways to handle your feelings.
lose weight fast -14 day challenge
Perfect Weight Forever will work for you because it is uniquely programmed to you. We all come onto the planet with normal eating habits. All small children and babies effortlessly leave food.
They don’t finish ice cream or chocolate and they eat slowly. Destructive or negative eating habits are shaped by our personal experiences of food and my Perfect Weight Forever programme gets your subconscious mind to remember the old, good habits while forgetting and letting go of the bad ones.
The full Perfect Weight Forever package is available for the unbeatable promotion price of just $47!
So hit the button below now, fill out the form on the next page and prepare to say goodbye to the body you are unhappy with and hello to your ideal weight, shape and size.
Once purchased, all you need to do is log into the system, download the first MP3 session, then hit play, sit back, and let our technology work its magic.
Let us remind you, this amazing product is 100% RISK FREE and we provide you with a 60 day full refund if you are not entirely satisfied!
Here is what is included:
• The complete step by step PWF Audio & Ebook
• Q & A Ebook with Marisa Peer & Niraj Naik MPharm
• Hypnotic Gastric Band MP3
• Hypnotic Weight Control MP3
• Perfect Weight Forever Hypnosis MP3
• The Regression Session MP3